This letter, 11rst is a hard one...
A deceased person ??
May I say that I'm a "lucky" person who has not a lot of deceased person around me ?
I mean, I still have my four grand parents ... And I think that if I was writing a letter or was wishing meeting a deceased person, I'd pick somebody in my family ...
Today I would like to write to my Great grand father, from my Mum. He was my Grand Pa's Dad, and talk shortly about him here.
A deceased person ??
May I say that I'm a "lucky" person who has not a lot of deceased person around me ?
I mean, I still have my four grand parents ... And I think that if I was writing a letter or was wishing meeting a deceased person, I'd pick somebody in my family ...
Today I would like to write to my Great grand father, from my Mum. He was my Grand Pa's Dad, and talk shortly about him here.
We never met because you died when Mum was a child. But she talked about you, so did Grand Pa, and my Grand Uncles and Aunts.
They said you were a brave man, a straight one. The one who wanted to help his family, and do his duty as a French Soldier during the Wars.
I love that story everybody tells. The army wanted to give you the Legion of Honour, and you said no.
Mum told you were
I never had the chance to meet you. And I barely new your wife, my Great Grand Ma, because she died when I was 5 or 6, so I don't remember a lot of things about her.
What I know is that Mum loved all those days spent with you too, she enjoyed growing up with you.
Thank you for that, because, I think she gave us a little bit of this !
xx

PS : sorry I have no photo for this letter ! If I find one, I'll post it ! (update .... Two photos, his military bracelet ...)
PS : I just come back from the cinema with my Mum, Dad and Brother. Wild Target is a wonderful movie !! I love Bill Nighy !! And Emily Blunt is so sweet ! (have you seen her clothes in the movie ??? I want the same !!! Especially her white dress, red tights and shoes !!!



PS : I just come back from the cinema with my Mum, Dad and Brother. Wild Target is a wonderful movie !! I love Bill Nighy !! And Emily Blunt is so sweet ! (have you seen her clothes in the movie ??? I want the same !!! Especially her white dress, red tights and shoes !!!



Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire