Versailles is a small city, and after living 24 years there, you know a lot of people. Every time I'm going out in Versailles, when I'm passing somebody I'm thinking
" - I know this face, where did I see him/her ? High school, it was in high school !"
My high school was a small high school, well not so small, there are people I never met. But I knew a lot of faces.
I remember my first day of superior studies in Paris. During the break, I saw a girl and thought
" - I know her ! "
Almost in the same time we said
" - You were at La Bruyère (my high school)"
And so, we both answered yes.
At the end of the day, we went back to the train station. I was going back to Versailles, so does she. At this moment we realizes we lived in the same neighbourhood, two streets from each other !
We were not in the same class in high school but knew some of her friends because we were sharing English, German and art classes. It was fun to meet after high school.
We spent so many hours, sitting at a coffee shop, talking about everything and nothing. We made so many things together !
After our diploma, we were looking for a job, it was so hard for both of us ; but at least, we were doing it together. She decided to file for another MBA, she left to Angers, for two years. I filed for my MBA in Lyon, one year. She's still in Angers, I'm back to Versailles. I don't remember the last time we see each other, in May I think. This is my letter for her.
" - I know this face, where did I see him/her ? High school, it was in high school !"
My high school was a small high school, well not so small, there are people I never met. But I knew a lot of faces.
I remember my first day of superior studies in Paris. During the break, I saw a girl and thought
" - I know her ! "
Almost in the same time we said
" - You were at La Bruyère (my high school)"
And so, we both answered yes.
At the end of the day, we went back to the train station. I was going back to Versailles, so does she. At this moment we realizes we lived in the same neighbourhood, two streets from each other !
We were not in the same class in high school but knew some of her friends because we were sharing English, German and art classes. It was fun to meet after high school.
We spent so many hours, sitting at a coffee shop, talking about everything and nothing. We made so many things together !
After our diploma, we were looking for a job, it was so hard for both of us ; but at least, we were doing it together. She decided to file for another MBA, she left to Angers, for two years. I filed for my MBA in Lyon, one year. She's still in Angers, I'm back to Versailles. I don't remember the last time we see each other, in May I think. This is my letter for her.
It's been so loong we haven't see each other that I don't remind when was the last time !
I think that last time you came to Versailles, it was for your Grand Ma's birthday ...
I think that last time you came to Versailles, it was for your Grand Ma's birthday ...
It's been so manyyyyyyy things since that day ! I went to Geneva for my folding tables ! Funny ! A nice team, a lot of fun. I assumed my first concerts as a pro and not as an intern ! So strange ! And going to meet magazines and radios with my two scotts !
We began our little tour with the guitar shops in Pigalle, Rue de Douai and others (so strange to see the new bar, I don't remember the new name !), and the guys asked me if one day they could play in Moulin Rouge ! Nice ! After that, sub to Bastille. They asked me
" - What's this building ?"
" - Hm ... the opera ..."
We began our little tour with the guitar shops in Pigalle, Rue de Douai and others (so strange to see the new bar, I don't remember the new name !), and the guys asked me if one day they could play in Moulin Rouge ! Nice ! After that, sub to Bastille. They asked me
" - What's this building ?"
" - Hm ... the opera ..."
Well a nice week. I miss them so much. They're supposed to come back in September and we had our first fight yesterday about it. They just "forget" to tell me that they will have several concerts in Scotland at this moment. To be sure that it will be really really nice to tell me that, they waited the best moment to tell me : the moment I announced the dates on their French Facebook !
What a nice evening yesterday evening ! The bassist took on him to tell me that. I sent a big email to the rest of the band, saying that they had to choose. In fact, the concerts in Scotland are not A Joker's Rage concerts but Three Card Trick, and who is Three Card Trick, 3 of 4 members of A Joker's Rage ! Damn !!! Later, the guitarist answered me "Sorryyyyyyyyyy ! You made a lot for us and we don't want to work with somebody else, we want you and only you". This morning, the bassist sent me another mail "Sorryyyyyyyy ! We will find a solution because we want to come back !"
So hard !!
And what about you ? Your awfull internship with no telephone and internet ??!! Almost the end ? Almost the holidays ?
I hope you will come back soon ! Versailles is so empty !!! Plus, there's a lot of sunshine those days !!! So many things to tell you !! I'll try to text you tonight, it will depends the news I'll get from my boys !
Miss you !
xx
What a nice evening yesterday evening ! The bassist took on him to tell me that. I sent a big email to the rest of the band, saying that they had to choose. In fact, the concerts in Scotland are not A Joker's Rage concerts but Three Card Trick, and who is Three Card Trick, 3 of 4 members of A Joker's Rage ! Damn !!! Later, the guitarist answered me "Sorryyyyyyyyyy ! You made a lot for us and we don't want to work with somebody else, we want you and only you". This morning, the bassist sent me another mail "Sorryyyyyyyy ! We will find a solution because we want to come back !"
So hard !!
And what about you ? Your awfull internship with no telephone and internet ??!! Almost the end ? Almost the holidays ?
I hope you will come back soon ! Versailles is so empty !!! Plus, there's a lot of sunshine those days !!! So many things to tell you !! I'll try to text you tonight, it will depends the news I'll get from my boys !
Miss you !
xx

PS : this post is 98th, I need to think about the update of my Bucket list and finish my supa-playlist !!
Versailles sounds like a pleasant place and that countryside is beautiful.
RépondreSupprimerVersailles is a nice city. The palace makes that there are a lot of things to do there !
RépondreSupprimerThe countryside on the picture is not Versailles, but Angers, at 200 kilometres from Paris.
Thanks for stopping by my blog !
PS. Make sure you enter my first Giveaway!
RépondreSupprimerSo, are you really sending the letters out when you write them or are they just for yourself?
RépondreSupprimerNo, I'm not sending them the letters, just posting it here... Everybody who stops here can read the letter ...
RépondreSupprimerI saw your first giveaway... Problem is that I'm not in the US... Just in France ...
xx
I didn't even remember that I had put the US only thing. Sorry. I guess I thought it might be a hassle to send overseas ?? Next time, I won't put a country stipulation.
RépondreSupprimerI can't believe you lived in Versailles! I visited the palace long ago and will never forget it. What a magical part of the world to grow up in.
RépondreSupprimerxx Katie