dimanche 25 juillet 2010

Day 19 : Someone that pesters your mind

Today was the anniversary of my parents, 30 !! So, the three of us (my Brother left for a week with friends) had a brunch in Paris (a nice hotel at the Place Vendôme ... Won't tell you the name ... I'm sure you know which one it is !)

It was wonderfullllllllllll !! So good, as usual (ok, I went only twice ...) ! But so hard to come and so hard to leave ! Today was the last (finally !!) step of the Tour de France, and so the streets were closed ...Impossible to drive in Paris, well in the neighbourhood of the Champs Elysées / Rue de Rivoli / Place Vendôme ! We needed more than an hour to go back home !

Before going back to our car, we went to the Rue de Rivoli, curiosity, curiosity ! There were so many people !!! Ridiculous !! (yes, I hate the Tour de France, I think it's totally stupid !!!) and then, policemen told us " - we're waiting for them around 16:00" ... It's only 15:00, let's go back home ! Back home, my Gran-Pa told me that there was a biggggg delay and that they will not arrive before 17:00 17:30 ... Too bad, it's not raining !!

Anyway ! It was a wonderful Sunday !


Today is Day 19 ... Someone that pesters your mind ... I was thinking about one guy (and I'm sure that you know who he is!) ... And I think that this letter won't be only for one guy, but for 4 guys ! Yes, they pester my mind, I have a lot of things to tell them, and I think that they will receive a loooooooooooooong email tomorrow !! (you don't come back to Paris like that boy !!)



My dear boys,

Paris is almost good ! You have two nights, I need the third one ! I think that, one more time, it's gonna be a crazy week for all of us.

Even if I still don't know about the third night (in fact, you play on Wednesday and Friday, I need to find Thursday ...), I will send you all the informations I can tomorrow ... Like that, you will have time to organize yourself : road, hotel room, setlist ... All that stuff ... If you have interesting news about the album, please send me ... I'd love to seduce some journalist ...

To Zakk. I hope you will work on your French vocabulary and that you will have a wonderful speech ... Not only "Hello, je suis Zakk, je peux enlever ma veste ! " Even if I love when you say that and that I hope you will say it !

To Gary. My dear Gary ... How do you say pen, postman, stamp ... in French. If you pass your French exam, you will have the authorisation to go back to the Rue de Douais, and you will HAVE TO play on that metallic guitar !! I go back to Paris tomorrow, I'll try to check if the owl is still here !

To Neil. Next time I see you, I teach you how to answer to an email, I push you in a bush, I steal your hat, and will give you candies ...

To Maggie. My dear Maggie ... ... If my sunglasses are not in my hand or on my nose on Wednesday September 22nd, you will die, burned by the sun and you will have to say goodbye to your ginger hair !!! :-)

To all of you. Since the first day I met you, I'm in love with you. You're crazy, talented, nice, funny (ok, too much scottish for 3 of you ...), I believe in you and wish you the best. I'm glad I'm in the team, the family. If only I could have a real job with you !! I'll take the first plane to Glasgow and move with you !!!

I love you boys !!

3 commentaires:

  1. Your life is always so interesting. Tour de France even? So cool.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. 30 years is awesome! Congrats to your parents.

    Thanks for following, I'm following you too.

    Have a great week.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. @ Cheeseboy : I hate that bicycle think but accept that people like/love/admire it ... ;-)

    @ Bella : Thank you and welcome here. Your blog is nice too ! I should take your button !

    Have a great week.
    (update with the Day 20, and in a few second, the Song 20 here : http://wildwoodflowermusic.blogspot.com/ )

    RépondreSupprimer

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails