dimanche 26 septembre 2010

Un Dîner Presque Parfait ...

A good week end always ends by a rebroadcast of the french TV show "Un Dîner Presque Parfait" (UK "Come Dine With Me")

During a week, 4 amateurs chiefs receive themselves for the perfect diner. Every night, 3 of them give marks to the host for the decoration, the mood and, of course, the diner. At the end of the week, all the final marks are calculated and there is a winner.

Those weeks it was the national competition. It began with "simple" diner in France, and then there was a winner per region. Today was the rebroadcast of quarter and semi finals. Tomorrow will be the final.
And it was amazing !

They are 4 amateurs and they are judged by 5 of the best chiefs in France !! What they cooked looked so goooooood !

So, after that, I wanted to cook too.

Few weeks ago, my Mum bought some plums and we needed to use it before losing it. I tried to cook some Moelleux, with my mirabelles and purple plums.

My brother tried one, two, and said it was pretty good !
 I am happy because I mixed two recipes and I wasn't sure of the result !

Here are some pictures !

Enjoy !
(and now time for me to eat one or two !)

First step, do I have everything ?
Flour ? check
Eggs ? check 
(I'm supposed to use 4 but, I forgot to put one in with the purple plums before putting them in the freezer ... oopsy)
Butter ? check
Sugar ? check 
(the recipe says sugar, I chose to mix brown sugar and classical !)
Yeast ? check

Mirabelles ? check 
How many ? Well I don't know ...

 Mix sugar and eggs

 Add the flour and the yeast

 Add the mirabelles (cut them in little pieces first)

 Put the preparation in your cake pan (I use those to bake muffins / cupcakes). Put a little bit of frozen plums, and re-cover with the rest of the pastry.

 Oven at 180°C during 25 minutes...

Enjoy ...


1 commentaire:

  1. Oh my God! You are so good!!! Wow!! I want to learn to bake. It's on my list. :)

    RépondreSupprimer

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails