Is this your band? Do you play with them? They are very good! I'll check this space for your reply. :)
I'm not playing with them because I'm not a musician at all ! I just help them to find gigs in France...
Oh, but I went an checked an earlier post of yours. You played electronic music for 2 years. That's cool!
No no, I'm not a musician, I only work for them as booking agent and press attaché ...I played a little bit when I was a kid, but, it was terrible ! I prefer helping the others than play myself ! But, maybe, one day I will play again !
Is this your band? Do you play with them? They are very good! I'll check this space for your reply. :)
RépondreSupprimerI'm not playing with them because I'm not a musician at all ! I just help them to find gigs in France...
RépondreSupprimerOh, but I went an checked an earlier post of yours. You played electronic music for 2 years. That's cool!
RépondreSupprimerNo no, I'm not a musician, I only work for them as booking agent and press attaché ...
RépondreSupprimerI played a little bit when I was a kid, but, it was terrible ! I prefer helping the others than play myself ! But, maybe, one day I will play again !