lundi 23 août 2010

The Rocky Road To Dublin ...

This is the first part of my trip.

Enjoy !


08.03.2010 : trip from Paris to Dublin, Dublin

The plane just left few minutes before ... Bye Bye France ...

Last French seashore ...


Oh hello England. M. Pilot, can you drop me in Scotland please ?

The lunch in the plane ... No thank you ?

Napster's bag and black Converse are leaving for good holidays !!

Welcome to Ireland, the weather is : rain and cold ! Cool !!

DUBLIN

The Trinity College


Olympia ? or Olympia ?

Inside Christ Church, my brother and I look at it and we both have the same idea ... Is Dumbledore gonna make a speech ?


A lily flower ? I need to make the Versaillaise's picture ! ;-) (the lily flower is the flower of French Kings, and French Kings were in Versailles ...)

08.04.2010 : Dublin

Oscar Wilde memorial :
" I drink to keep body and soul apart"

or Oscar Wilde in Paris ... (Père Lachaise)
I love his works !!


Dublinia's Museum. First part, Viking's invasion in Ireland ...
Those helmet are so HEAVY !!


Dublinia's Museum
Even Dad had fun ... But his was just plastic ...

Saint Patrick Church

Leaving the area for another ...

But you will visit it tomorrow ... ;-)



The Rocky Road to Dublin - by the Dubliners


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails