dimanche 15 août 2010

62- Ride a horse on the beach

During my holidays in Ireland, I had the chance to ride on the beach during 2 hours !!!

It was the first time I was riding a horse (well no, 2nd time, the first time I was something like 8 or 9 and a woman was holding the horse during the 20 minutes of the ride ...). I never did it before because I'm an allergic to almost all the animals with hairs ...

Our hotel indicated to us a little place for Pony's trekking and booked two hours for my brother and I. After our 2 hours on the beach, between sheep's, cows, hills and beach, I was fine !! The next day, my back hurt me sooooooooooo much !!! Impossible to hold my luggage, but had to because we were leaving the place for another one !!!!

It was wonderful ! Horse-riding in the Connemara ? You should try !!!

The view from the car, on the road to horse riding. Nice, isn't it ?

I need BOOTS !


He is ready, me ... almost, just need a hat ...


Now, I need a horse, and ... wow, he's tall and I'm not so tall ... Can I have a stepladder ?
(In fact, I had no problem to ride ... The guide helped me just a little bit !)


Now, he needs a horse. His horse (cute with his socks, isn't he ?) is Bob ... And Bob is veryyyyyy lazy !


Good !


Now, I think we can go !

Just arrived on the beach, the guy suggests "Do you want to trot ?" We didn't have the time to answer that the horses were trotting ... Ouch...


Only regrets, I never knew the name of my horse ... Sad ...
The guide never spoke to us, his only words were "Come on Bob!", because the horse of my brother was slow ...

We rode a second time with my brother, but it was just a little ride of 20 minutes in the forest, the girls were holding our horses (sad ...)



1 commentaire:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails