vendredi 2 décembre 2011

Goodbye November, see you next year !

So, November is over, I should be very happy because that means that, because today is December 2nd (HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLOTTE !!!!), I still have to wait 29 days before the real end of this awful year called 2011 !!

But before.

Before leaving to London, I posted.
I forgot two hearts. One should be for Scotland and their rockstars. Cuz, on November 20th this year, I should have celebrated my 2 years of ... happiness ? stress ? love ? work ?
Yes, on November 20th, I was meeting my lovely rockers, almost all of them, and decided that my life had to change !
Because that week-end of 2009 I became the Fishgirl, I should say that now, the Fishgirl is 2. Wow !

And before that, when I posted that one, I should have add another line. But did not, cuz I didn't want to mix history and this news. 
On early November 2010, I was posting that. It started on November 1st, ended around November 12nd, and now, I'm proud to say that TRACK1Music France, my company, turned 1 this month. And... a lot happened to that little one :
The company was created on November 2010 because at this moment, I was dealing with 5 bands, almost 6, and already booked 4 gigs. In France, you can book 6 gigs/year without professional licence. You cannot ask the licence with your own name, you have to belong to a company. You can create a company for free with just you, you pay taxes only if you win money. I created my company because I was booking the last gig of the year, on December 12th

If I may, this gig changed a lot of things for me. 

- I learn how to keep calm when everything was wrong. You know, when you have to reschedule a gig just one week before, when you see it's snowing a lot and you know that the band is coming by plane. When you're f* late, that the manager call you when you're in the very deep tunnel under the planes and you say "I'll be here in 10 minutes, sorry tunnel", that the 10 minutes is more 20 or 25 minutes, and that, for once, the tunnel excuse is true. When you're running everywhere in the airport and finally met three guys that will say thank you whatever happens.
- I learn how being the worst jealous girl in the world. Didn't realize it that day, but, little by little after.
- I learn how stubborn I can be, but not that much cuz some may be more than me. It costed me eyes, patience, tears, laptop... It's called "how to create a poster with Jack and bad pictures !" You have no idea how many times I said to myself that this guy was really lucky cuz two laptops and hundred of kilometres were between us. Note for myself : never create a poster next to him.... :)
- I learn how stressed I can be, but not that much cuz some may be more than me.
- I learn how good it can be to laugh and spend good time. Ok, I want to slap him 90% of the time, but, you have no idea how many good times I spent with him too. I can't tell you with one is my favourite time, but, I know there are a lot.

Josh's gig on December 12th at Le Carmen was my first one with my company.
Then, 
it was iMMa on February 24th at l'OPA Bastille.
it was Josh Beech and the Johns vs iMMa on April 27th at Le Yono.
it was iMMa Fête la Musique on June 21st, two gigs, an outside one on Place du Marché Notre Dame, and one at La Royale Factory.
it was The Niro, acoustic set on September 10th at Le Be There.
it was Gary Johnstone fait son Tour de France on September 13th at Le Yono.
it was Gary Johnstone vs MRS GOOD on September 14th at La Royale Factory.
it was Josh Beech and the Johns LIVE ! on October 11st at l'International.

Some were really successful (iMMa on June 21st, Josh on October 11st), other were empty or cancelled (Josh Beech and the Johns at la Bellevilloise on April 29th). 
Professionally, I can say that this year was really interesting, I learned a lot, laughed a lot, cried too much. Personally and emotionally, this year was terrible. 

I think I care too much for nothing about people around me. I have to learn how to accept a compliment. They all they thank you for what I do for them, but, I don't know how to interpret it. I know it's sincere, but I have to stop imagine romance or whatever everytime a guy says thank you or that I rocked the night. 

Now, TRACK1Music France is living a second year. I gave myself three years with my company to meet people and win money. If after three years things didn't change, I stop.

 
 
 

2011 is almost over, and iTunes is playing the song that will help me to survive until January 2012. Here's for you.

Turn The Page - covered by Metallica
 

PS : about the posters, they are all my creations, please, do not share without my authorisation. I need to find an alias to sign them. Have a nice day.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails