FYI, I already read the questions before the copy/paste, so, yes, I will be very very honest in this one.
1) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say ?
That I am tired of being a sucker. I can help, and love helping people, but I hate when there is no return. A thank you is fine, but sometimes, with all the things I do, I may attend more....
I also would like to ask to some people where we are going. I mean, I thought that some of them were my friends, obviously I'm wrong. I think they are, but they are not.
Third point, I would like to ask to the Presidents/Directors whatever of every companies why they keep hiring people who doesn't have the diplomas or qualifications for the job. Why did we create specific diplomas if now they mean nothing ? I'm 25, 5 years of internship, 2 years by myself with my company and no job. Reason : too young, not qualified. Fuck off. How am I supposed to learn and be qualified if everybody keep saying that ???!!!
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be ?
Well... Anyone with power in music industry to understand how they did. Because I wrote a letter to those people for an old Challenge, please click on that link and you will have the answer !
3) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go ?
No hesitation, London first, and then, road trip from London to Glasgow with a stop in York to pick up Ilo !
4) What do you think about most ?
Future. I'm 25, single, living with my parents, no job. I got money, yes I do, but still no apartment, social life and job. I'm scared !
5) You have the opportunity to spend a romantic night with the music celebrity of your choice. Who would it be ?
Hard. Man or woman ? OK, James Hetfield or Lars Ulrich for a man, Katy Perry for a girl.
6) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be ?
My five failures at driving test.
7) What's your strangest talent ?
I can touch my nose with my tongue...
8) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on ?
Why are you reacting like that, are you in love ?
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you ?
Never. Or maybe somebody did once and never tell....
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar ?
I never play air guitar...
11) Do you have any strange phobias ?
Well... spiders, any kind of bugs, hum... nope, no strange phobias. Or maybe clowns, cuz I saw the movie It when I was young, and it traumatized me !
12) What's your religion ?
Catholic
13) What is your current desktop picture ?
A picture from Sons of Anarchy. Usual it's posters of the upcoming gig.
14) When you are outside, what are you most likely doing ?
Hanging out with friends, shopping, coffee, walking...
15) What's the last song you listened to ?
It was Loreena McKennitt, Un Flambeau, Jeannette, Isabelle.
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favourite band ?
I may have a favourite band for every kind of music, and try to not include bands with who I'm working. Favourite band, Metallica.
17) What was the last lie you told ?
Probably when somebody asked me if I were good and said yes.
18) Do you believe in karma ?
Nope.
19) What is a saying you say a lot ?
Too many ...
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength ?
Does a weakness be great ? I don't think so. I'm naive, and wanna see the good everywhere and in everybody. I wanna love all the people I meet, but I'm so wrong. I care too much and too easily about people around me and that's not good ! Not at all ! It's killing me, driving me mad and paranoid !!
21) Who is your celebrity crush ?
Well.... the one and only for me and myself is still Theo Rossi. But, there's also Ryan Gosling, that I share with Pauline, Julie and Mijie...
If you wanna meet more : link number one, link number 2 !
22) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word: heart.
Broken.
Because it's exactly how I feel right now.
You know, when you think that you like somebody, that you think that this person likes you too, and that you realize that no. That you're completely wrong.
23) How do you vent your anger ?
It depends. But usual, I write. Maybe I'm too weak to talk. So I write. I blog or write in my notebooks. I don't blog everything. Maybe I'm scared that maybe one of those people read it and ask me to explain...
24) Do you have a collection of anything ?
I used to collect tree leaves and little rocks when I was a kid. Then, the lucky-charms, stamps, champagne caps. Then, "insufficient" papers at the driving test, the negative letters for job appliances, broken heart and bad romance. I need something good in 2012 !
25) What is your favourite word ?
I remember an italian class in Senior Year in High School. It was the last class before Christmas holidays, and so it was not a real class. We studied lyrics of some italian pop songs, and talked about everything and nothing from italian culture, eating some cakes. With two friends, we were thinking about our favourite words, in french, english and italian. I remember this episode, but don't remember what words I chose. For my defence, it was in December 2002... 9 years ago !
Time to watch a short movie, and sleep ! Goodnight people !




point 1 sounds like me!!! interesting post!!! very soon you will be blessed with all your dreams!!
RépondreSupprimer