jeudi 1 septembre 2011

One day I'll know what's in your mind !

I feel good. I think it's been a while since last time I felt like that... Maybe it's because today is September 1st...

On Tuesday, when I was hardly working on Gary's tour (that is in two weeks !!!!) a venue in Paris called me... The guy was telling me he needed a band for September 10th... I told him that maybe I could have one... Not Josh cuz I know the boys are pretty busy and because, right now, they don't have the time and money to come back. 

I sent an email to W. telling him about the gig, I told him what I had in my mind, and he told me that he will check with the artist. In 24 hours, I booked that crazy gig


I am so happy ! The gig is next week !!!!

Anyway. 

Today was a great day, with great messages, and great chat with my men. I just need to know what's in their mind.
Yesterday when W. called me, he asked me if I wanted to go to London this month. I told him I'd love too and asked when (I know that everybody's going there soon cuz Josh Beech and the Johns are playing on Sept. 18th!)... He told me that from 12th to 18th will be perfect. I laughed cuz, it's the same dates as Gary in Paris !!
I think I'll check for November...

And because I feel good, I share two videos with you (to prove you how much I feel good !!)


Teenage Dream - by Katy Perry


The Name of the Game - covered by Amanda Seyfried


(I know, I didn't post my Italian pix... soon !! soon !!)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails