mardi 4 mai 2010

When Bluegrass covers Metal Music

End of the second day of trial for the first affair. I go back tomorrow.

But for now, music time before to go to bed !



The Four Horsemen - by Metallica
a bluesy-acoustic version



The Four Horsemen - by Iron Horse (Fade to Bluegrass)



Creeping Death - by Metallica
Live Version @ Mexico City (Live, Shit, Binge & Purge)



Creeping Death - by Iron Horse (Fade to Bluegrass)



Master of Puppets - by Metallica & The San Francisco Symphony directed by Michael Kamen
Live version (Symphonic & Melodic)
or here

Two live versions of this song, a BIG preference for the symphonic one and the debate I had with one of my friend. I think it's a wonderful song. The orchestra change the song and the arrangement is very good. My friend Charlie thinks it's too much ... But great song anyway !



Master of Puppets - by Iron Horse (Fade to Bluegrass)



To Live Is To Die - by Metallica



To Live Is To Die - by Iron Horse (Fade To Bluegrass)



Nothing Else Matters - by Metallica
(I love the video, very simple, very nice !)



Nothing Else Matters - by Iron Horse (Fade to Bluegrass)

I love discovering new things on YouTube !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails