dimanche 1 janvier 2012

Sunday Stealing : 2011 in 25 questions !

 Happy New Year everybody !

My evening was really nice. Simple dinner (macaronis and knacki, with crème fraîche, the best, plus home-made chocolate-coconut muffins !), and then movies.
This year, at Christmas, I offered some DVDs to lil' brother. In it, there was Machete, cuz I wanted to see it. Why ? Cuz Danny Trejo was the special guest of SOA's 4th season. 
His character was awesome, and so, now, I'm a fan of this actor !
Second movie was a French one, Adèle Blanc Sec. And, it never changed since I saw it in cinema !

Today is lazy day. Well... lazy, lazy, no. I was inspired and worked two hours this morning on one of my database. I bought my musical bible yesterday, and you know what ? A lot of things changed since 2008. It seems like what I've done until now on this specific database is useless ! Nice. 

Anyway, now it's gonna be lazy. Sunday stealing and then nap watching other movies with parents !


1. What did you do in 2011 that you’d never done before ?
Hard question. Ok, pay specific taxes for gigs I booked here !

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year ?
I never make new year's resolutions, so no. I wrote some last week for 2012, and I'm gonna try to respect it. Ok, I already failed with un-written resolutions, so... I guess it's gonna be hard to respect the official ones ! 

3. Did anyone close to you give birth ?
A lot, from one of Big Brother's best friend, to Mum's cousin, and of course, the best of 2011, Zakk's first son !

4. Did anyone close to you die ?
Unfortunately yes, Tonton Louis in February, Tonton Dédé in June, and Tatie Mauricette in September !

5. What countries did you visit ?
Italy this Summer and went back to London in November.

6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011 ?
No more death in the family, and a job.

7. What dates from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why ?
I guess that every gig I booked in 2011 will remain etch in my memory, cuz all of them were really important. People or not, it means a lot to me.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year ?
Driving licence in January. iMMa and Josh's "sold out" gigs in June (Music Day) and October (L'International)

9. What was your biggest failure ?
Losing my job. The Niro and Gary's empty gigs.

10. What was the best thing you bought ?
What did I buy this year ? Ok. I wanna believe in success for my bands in 2012, I have a lot of ideas in my mind, and I needed my musical bible. I think that this book is the best thing I bought in 2011. 

11. Whose behavior merited celebration ?
Seeing Edouard at iMMa's gig ?

12. Whose behavior made you appalled and disgusted ?
Pass.

13. What song will always remind you of 2011 ?

Maybe Moves Like Jagger. 

14. What do you wish you’d done more of ?
More job appliance. Or more phone calls for press and gigs...

15. What do you wish you’d done less of ?
Facebook ?

16. Did you fall in love in 2011 ?
Probably. The thing is that maybe I was and didn't realize it, or maybe I thought I was and was not. Remember that I'm a little bit weird, ... crazy, ... 

17. What was your favorite new TV program ?
Do you know how much I cried and how many heart attack I had watching SOA's 4th season ?

18. What was the best book you read ?
The one I'm finishing, The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society.
 
19. What one thing would have made your year measurably more satisfying ?
Well... maybe if I was still working at the Orchestra...

20. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011 ?
Fashion concept ? What the hell does it mean ? I wear cloths cuz I don't wanna be out naked !

21. What kept you sane ?
Very very good question... I don't know.

22. Who did you miss ?
A lot of people.

23. Who was the best new person you met ?
Well, I remember Josh's gig in London. The gig was in Camden and Camden was not in my London map. And, of course, the details Jack sent me was "be there at 9'00". I went to Camden by the tube, next to me, a group of 3 or 4 French guys who went off at Camden Town, like me. I asked them if they knew the venue, answered yes and explained me how to go there. Arrived at the venue, 3 people were before me, gave their names, my turn, I gave mine (cuz I was supposed to be on the list), one of them told me "French ?" I answered yes, and after that we spent the evening together, them and me. It was really nice. 
I may never see them again, but it was a very nice meeting.
Now, who the best new person I met in 2011, no answer.

24. Tell us a valuable lesson you learned in 2011 ?
Never give up.

25. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
"Don't look back, never look back"


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails