Last week, I told you I was about thinking about this crazy writing stuff. Well, I didn't start... No time.
I started checking venues, paid taxes for my company, wrote a press release for Josh, sent it, paid another taxes, spent time with family, went to music quizz (and lost), and, finally, misunderstood comments on a facebook joke.
As you may know, Gary wants to come back to France for gigs. What we're trying to do is convince Maggie and Neil to come.
With Maggie, it's easy, he's always answering to emails. Neil, it's almost impossible. No news during almost a year. Last week, I posted a joke, about a movie about dolphins, I talked about fishes, and, I don't know, it's like his comment was only bad reproach. It was kinda hard for me to read that. After almost a year of silence. I need him to answer to my questions for work, and I only have that. Ouch !
With Maggie, it's easy, he's always answering to emails. Neil, it's almost impossible. No news during almost a year. Last week, I posted a joke, about a movie about dolphins, I talked about fishes, and, I don't know, it's like his comment was only bad reproach. It was kinda hard for me to read that. After almost a year of silence. I need him to answer to my questions for work, and I only have that. Ouch !
Anyway. I've been a little busy. A little bit angry. And a little bit sad.
Busy because, it's gonna be another fight for me between Gary and Josh. Two tours, almost in the same time, booking in the same time... I need days of 72 hours !
Angry because, obviously some people around me doesn't understand this need I have to write that much, and twitting that much too. I need it to feel better. Since ever, I have the feeling being compared to my siblings. It's hard. This year has been hard, really hard. And so, yes, I'm trying to think about all the 2011-pain by posting on this blog, facebook or twitter. I assume all the things I write. I write because I know that people may be tired (or, don't care) of hearing me complaining. The last complain I will write is that in the same year, I had my first car accident, lost my job, lost 3 people of my family, and may loose another one person, fight against Job Center, and may sue them.
I'm trying to feel better, and try to not turning mad when people around me make promises they don't keep, or decline invitations, or change their mind everytime.
I was thinking about travelling for New Year's Eve, but, I may, finally, stay here.
Sad because, it's like I was completely wrong about some people. I really have to stop being so naive and too nice. I have to learn how to say no when I really mean it, don't care if it hurt or disappoint the other one. People don't hesitate to say no to me, why can't I ?
Sad because, this week-end, we watched pictures of my Uncle and Aunt 50th Anniversary. It was so sad to see those pictures.
This week-end, I saw a movie, and realized that I may be desperate, or maybe not.
Jusqu'à toi is an adorable movie, and it made me cry. If Chloé, the desperate single woman who dreams about big love with just a picture finally find the right man, I may meet him too...
The hardest is that, some days I don't care, and others it scares me.
Anyway. Sunday Stealing.
1. One of my favourite TV shows recently changed the actors who played two characters. Have you ever been bothered by a TV show or movie series changing actors who play a character you love ?
I don't watch a lot of series, and those I watch still have the original cast, so...
I used to watch CSI, and it's been two season now that William Peterson left. Honestly, the season with Laurence Fishburn was not that good, and the new one, with Ted Danson is awfull... Maybe because it's season 12... Maybe they should stop...
2. A coworker recently shared a link to a blog listing the "five things you should know before dating a journalist." As a journalist, I can honestly say the writer was spot-on. What are some things people should know before spending time with you ?
2. A coworker recently shared a link to a blog listing the "five things you should know before dating a journalist." As a journalist, I can honestly say the writer was spot-on. What are some things people should know before spending time with you ?
I'm shy and don't have a lot of questions to ask. But when I finally feel goods, I talk talk talk.
I love food and good wine.
You don't have to feel jealous if I almost talk about my boys, I love them. But... I don't date them...
3. What is something you often do without realizing that you're doing it ?
Hmm... Don't know...
4. Who has the capacity to make you angrier than anyone else in your life, and what in particular does he or she do to make you so angry ?
4. Who has the capacity to make you angrier than anyone else in your life, and what in particular does he or she do to make you so angry ?
The list is too long... :-)
No, there are two people on the list, but I won't tell you who they are. What do they do ? Well, they are maybe more stubborn than me... So...
5. If a fairy waved a magic wand and gave you the house of your dreams, where would it be and what features would it have ?
House or apartment, I don't care. Love to have it in the UK.What features ? Well, not specific features... Just an office separated from the room, with a wall with just pictures of my kids and their posters... Right now, I only have a "door-of-fame", I think I have a least one picture of each. But, not enough place to add the posters.
5. If a fairy waved a magic wand and gave you the house of your dreams, where would it be and what features would it have ?
House or apartment, I don't care. Love to have it in the UK.What features ? Well, not specific features... Just an office separated from the room, with a wall with just pictures of my kids and their posters... Right now, I only have a "door-of-fame", I think I have a least one picture of each. But, not enough place to add the posters.
6. What’s a belief that you hold with which many people disagree ?
Belief ? Don't know. I know that many of my friends don't understand why I'm so in love with the UK. I tried everything to explain... Still don't understand...
7. I used to talk in my sleep. In fact, I could carry on a conversation with someone when I was fully asleep, and my mom used this fact when I was a teenager to find out if I did anything wrong and was hiding it from my parents. If you were talking your sleep tonight, what do you think you would say ?
Well, it's just 19:02, and I know that dreams are made of what you lived/talked/thought during the day. So...
8. The fourth installment of the "Twilight" movie series ("Breaking Dawn Part I") will be released in theaters soon. Movie theaters started selling advance tickets for midnight showings months ago. Have you ever attended a midnight premiere showing of a movie ?
8. The fourth installment of the "Twilight" movie series ("Breaking Dawn Part I") will be released in theaters soon. Movie theaters started selling advance tickets for midnight showings months ago. Have you ever attended a midnight premiere showing of a movie ?
We don't have midnight premiere in France...
9. On Tuesday, tigers, lions and bears were let loose in Zanesville, Ohio, by their owner before he committed suicide, leading to a hunt in which 49 of the animals, including 18 endangered Bengal tigers, were killed. How would you react if you saw "Caution exotic animals. Stay in your vehicle" being displayed on a road sign ?
I wanna be in my car to see them. In the real life, I'm the one staying safe at home...
10. If a company opened a theme park aimed at adults, what would you name one of the rides ?
I'm not a theme-park girl.
10. If a company opened a theme park aimed at adults, what would you name one of the rides ?
I'm not a theme-park girl.
11. Imagine you just moved onto Sesame Street. Which puppet would you want as your new roommate ?
Never watched it... I'm French remember...
12. Have you ever had a weird crush on a famous person that didn't make sense to you ?
Probably. You know who my celeb-crush are so...
13. If you get ten minutes to interview any celebrity of your choice, who would you like it to be ?
Kurt Sutter. He's a genius.
14. You've just won the complete DVD collection of all the movies starring one actor or actress. Which actor/actress would you pick ?
Hum... hard to answer. Ryan Gosling maybe cuz he's one of the best actor ever ! Actress, Audrey Hepburn.
15. Actor George Clooney recently told People Magazine that he doesn't use Twitter "because I will drink in the evening and I don't want anything that I could possibly write at midnight to actually end my career." What is something you've said through social media and then regretted it ?
I have no regret, I assume everything.
16. VH1 has re-introduced its hit show "Pop-Up Video," which gives behind-the-scenes facts for popular music videos. What musician would you be most interested in learning behind-the-scenes facts about ?
Metallica. But... I saw all the documentaries and behind the scenes that exists. And it's the behind-the-musicians that makes me love them more than before !
16. VH1 has re-introduced its hit show "Pop-Up Video," which gives behind-the-scenes facts for popular music videos. What musician would you be most interested in learning behind-the-scenes facts about ?
Metallica. But... I saw all the documentaries and behind the scenes that exists. And it's the behind-the-musicians that makes me love them more than before !
17. If you stumbled across someone's personal written journal that was accidentally left in a public place, would you read any of the content ?
I'm curious, so yes. Plus, it may help to bring it back...
18. What is the title of a self-help book that you'd never want to see on a store bookshelf ?
...
19. Many media outlets have been asking this question a lot this week... Which Halloween costume do you think will be overdone this year ?
Halloween is not in French culture, and so, I don't care about people costumes... Plus, I hate costumes parties...
20. Should a marriage license have a renewal date or expiration date, like a driver’s license ?
WHAT ? No way !
I still have my four Grand-Parents, they are all still married. My parents never divorced, married since 31 years. For me, marriage is not a joke or just a reason to have a fancy dress and big party !! You have to be sure before marrying somebody. It's a commitment. For me, wedding is really important.
NB : what's this ? this sunday stealing was pretty bad... I should have skip it...

i think you are really stressed...hope things are sorted out soon and you feel in control of your life..God Bless...
RépondreSupprimer