Still no news from W. for the gig on Tuesday night !! Stay cool !!
No answers for that database I'm supposed to do for an event in Paris.
Still no job
No more sunshine
No news from him
Do I need vacation ? Or help ? Or both ?
I try to do it on Facebook, and my friends told me "please stop", so I stop.
So maybe I'll do it here, nice playlist. One artist or theme per week and one video per day.
The first playlist I made was about Muse. Because I had an interview with the french booking agent of the band (they didn't chose me !! Too bad, I'll see Matthew another day !!). Then I made on about Spice Girls, because one of my friend asked me, and because it's the first band I became fan of. The last one was about the word Loverman (it was for Valentine's Day). I think it was the last one, because it asked me a lot of time, and I didn't have that time !
Tell me what you want ! French music, rock music, jazz, classical, opera, celtic music ... ?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire