EVERYTHING IS FINE !!!!!
Things are easy with Talk To Angels, so hard with A Joker's Rage ! No news since so many days !! How can I work if they never answer to my messages ???!!! Boys !!!
Good news : I booked two concerts all by myself !! So proud !!!! Ok the concerts will be in June, in a very long time, but I'm so happy !! I hope my "boss" will change his mind and that it will be possible to change things ... nice to work for free with no phone and no news, but so much easier to work against money, with a phone and news from everybody !!
I go back to my dictionary, I need to write a mail to my boss, but I have no idea of the words !! I need a technical dictionary, and another book that will explain my the english law, the one that concerns artists !
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire