Because it's 9 (almost 10 now), the day has not start ... So I'm free to listen to music !
I would like to present you 3 artists (2 bands and 1 singer)
If you like soul music, you can listen to his music on MySpace.
Then, Talk To Angels.
I met them two months ago in Paris.
Thanks to ancient co-workers, I went to a professional meeting for music in Paris. The boys made and acoustic show the first day, and a live the second day ! Since the first acoustic song, I'm in love with their work ! And they are so sweet ! My challenge is to find them concerts in France (at first Paris and neighbourhood, then the rest of the country).
If you like rock music, go to MySpace and listen to their songs !!
You can find them on Facebook too : Talk To Angels and Talk To Angels (France)
The last one, A Joker's Rage.
I met them in Paris, during the same meeting ! I missed their live concert, I met them just after ! We talked, we laugh, we spend a beautiful moment ! I think I have some crush on the drummer boy ! But, don't say it, it's a secret ! I saw their acoustic show and wow ! Zakk, the singer, can be frightening, but he's so good ! A wonderful voice !! And Gary, the guitarist, he's so gOOd !!!
I need to find them concerts in France, I hope they will come back soon !!
If you like rock music, and also, soul, funk, ska ... please go to MySpace.
You can find them on Facebook too : A Joker's Rage and A Joker's Rage (France)
I need to find them concerts in France, I hope they will come back soon !!
If you like rock music, and also, soul, funk, ska ... please go to MySpace.
You can find them on Facebook too : A Joker's Rage and A Joker's Rage (France)

(c) : the pictures belong to their authors and are used for the promotion of the bands



Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire